Welcome to the Huxley Europe Limited’s privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how Huxley Europe Limited collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website to purchase a product or service.
1. Important information and who we are
Huxley Europe Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data privacy manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices, please contact the data privacy manager.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Huxley Europe Limited.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 26 Whittaker Lane, Prestwich, Manchester, M25 1FX.
Telephone number: 0161 773 0485
The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Technical Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data.
We explain these categories of data here.
We use different methods to collect data about you, which are explained here.
2. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
3. How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with external third parties. More detail can be found here.
4. International transfers
We may transfer, store and process your personal data outside the European Economic Area. More detail can be found here.
5. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
More detail can be found in our here.
6. Further details